Suzy shared for First Time on Vacation

Started by bigrichard, October 07, 2013, 08:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

First time I shared Suzy was this summer on vacation, we had toyed with soft swing before but nothing more than being in the same room with others couples as we fucked. She always had a thing for black me in good shape but had never played with one.

That night we drove from our hotel to a night club the concierge had recommended. It was a 40 something crowd so it fit us. Regular looking people having fun dancing and drinking. Suzy was looking hot with a very short skirt and a halter top...as normal no panties. The skirt was short enough that you could easily reach her pussy without pulling it up...incredible.

We were dancing a lot that night, she was grinding on me getting me rock hard. If the club hadn't been a few miles from our hotel, I'm sure we would have been up in the room having fun and would have missed what was about to happen.

Between dances, we went to the bar to have a drink, we found 2 open bar stools, one next to this good looking black man Mike. He was very muscular that was clear though his tight T-shirt. He had a wedding ring but no wife in sight. He initiated conversation but introducing himself to us, we talked a bit, found out Mike was a fireman (something else Suzy always wanted) from out of town for a friends wedding. Mike was very nice, not hitting on my wife but at the same time I could see him watch as my hand stroked her thigh. I could see he liked that so I moved my hand closer and closer to the skirt as we talked about fire fighting, his kids, our kids, etc.

A great song came on and Suzy asked if he wanted to dance with us. I knew she was getting horny, she danced with both of us, but slowly turned to him more and more as she put her hands on his chest. As she touched his chest through his T-shirt she looked back at me to make sure I was okay, I smiled and nodded as she moved her hands to his ass. He in turn slide his to her ass and down under the skirt...it was so hot to watch them like that. I came up behind them and slide my hands around her and under her halter top to play with her tits as Mike slide his hand over her pussy...she laid her head back on my shoulder as he rubbed her...

About that time she whispered to me "lets take him back to the room"....I leaned forward and asked Mike if he wanted to go back to our hotel room and "talk", he smiled and followed us out.

As we waited for the valet Suzy let Mike wrap his arms around her as she kissed his neck she pushed her ass against his now bulging crotch all the time she was holding my hand...we got in the car, she got in the front and Mike in the back but as we drove the couple mikes she turned back to him, telling him how she can't believe we are doing this...he smiled and just said "doing what"

We got to the hotel and the three of us got in the elevator, Suzy wrapped her one arm around me and kissed me deep as she slid her other hand over his crotch. The elevator opens and we walk to our room. As we open the door, Suzy starts to undo my jeans as I pull off her top...Mike unzips her skirt and it drops to the floor. I move behind her pressing my cock against her ass as she removes Mike shirt, she gasps as how muscular it is, she runs her hands over it followed by her tongue, and gentle kisses. She drops to her knees and undoes his pants, pulling them to the floor. We see a huge bulge through his boxer briefs she rubs it and she runs up his body to kiss him and then turns to kiss me. She is still kissing me as she slides her hand under the elastic band of his shorts. I feel her gasp almost in disbelief as she touches his cock for the first time.

She turns and pulls down his shorts to expose his 7.5 inches and very thick black, shaved, cock. I'm only 5.5 and not very thick, but do know how to please her. But tonight I'm so happy she will have a large black muscular cock to help me please her.

We move to the bed where we both lay on either side....I suck her nipple as he kisses her, as he moves to her nipple I slide down and start to lick her soaking wet pussy. Sliding my tongue deep inside she starts to moan as I slide up her body to kiss her, she whispers "I want him to slide it between my lips" I ask if she wants him inside and she says "no"....(she always said she would never go all the way if we shared)....

I moved beside her again as he slide between her legs and started to rub and tease her pussy with that beautiful cock. She looked down as he moved back and forth against her. I kissed her and licked her titties as she moaned from feeling the thickness of his shaft between her lips, his cock by now glistened with her pussy juice. She asked me if I wanted to touch it, I said "yes", and I reach down and let it slide under my hands as I pressed it against her pussy...felt so hard, so incredible...I kissed her on the check as she started to cum, her soft moans turning louder and louder...I asked if she wanted him inside "no" she said, she moaned louder as I kissed her deep..."I want to see you take him" I said, "really" she whispered, "yes" I said "enjoy him"..."on god yes" she moaned, she was already in full orgasm as I reached down and position his head between her lips. Mike took the hint and slide inside her...Suzy's orgasm intensified as her body shook with pleasure as he started moving back and forth faster and faster...

Watching his black cock and skin against my wife's white body was incredible. His huge cock pushing in deep and stretching her wide. My own cock was rock hard, Suzy's hand reach for my hand as she cam over and over again, her hand was there to reassure me that despite having the best cock insider she had ever had, she would always be mine.

It didn't take long for his strokes to become thrusts as he got closer and closer to cumming. She looked at him as she spread her legs for him and told him between deep breaths "don't cum inside me, I want to feel it on my body.." Mike nodded as he fucked her harder as she moaned, his balls slapping against her as I stroke her thigh...suddenly he pulls out just as the first stream of cum shoots how his cock...hitting her pussy lips, but the second shoot its her stomach and tits. She reaches for his shaft with both hands stroking it, milking it, and he pumps and pumps his white cum all over her body, tits, stomach, up to her chin...so much cum all over her....

As he finishes he rolls to lay next to her as she looks at me tells me to "fuck me", I move between her legs sliding my cock into her, although I know he had just stretched her much bigger, it still feels incredible as she starts to cum all over again. I feel his cum between our bodies and bend down to kiss her. After we kiss, she pushes my head down whispers to me to "taste his cum"...I lick his thick white cum off her body as I fuck her harder and harder...it tastes so good. "you like that don't you honey" she says, "yes" I said as continue to lick her...Mike is getting hard again as I watch her stroke him...my face covered in his cum as Suzy climaxes again with my cock in her and her hands on Mike's...She looks at me and begs me to do her doggy style...as I pull out she moves to her knees and as I thrust my cock inside her she takes Mike in her mouth.

Each trust of my hips she moves up and down on his cock...she stops sucking him from time to time to catch her breath as she has been in constant state of orgasm for over an hour now...as she licks Mikes balls I give a finally thrust, and cum deep inside her...pumping my load deep inside her...I pull out of her as she keeps liking Mike, now fully hard again.

I lay beside her watching her lick him...she smiles and mouths "thank you" as she moves to straddle him, I wrap my hand around his cock, and position the tip a she slides down on him...the wet sound of my cum in her is so hot...she rides his cock hard as she starts to cum again, until he explodes inside her...

The three of us lay next to each other...her body is quivering as she comes down from her climax...She kisses both of us deep, I go down to lick our cum out of her pussy but after a few licks, she stops me saying its too intense...

We lay there for a bit, Mike kisses her and apologizes but says he needs to catch a cab because he has to get up early. I offer to drive him back, he refused but Suzy insists. I run to the bathroom real quick and grab my jeans and rental car keys. When I come out of the bathroom, they are kissing, she was giggling and still cant get her hands of his cock through his jeans. Mike and I leave and make small talk until we get back to the bar where he left his car.

As we park next to it in the empty parking lot he tells me my wife is incredible and thanks for a great evening, I tell him no thank you for filling our fantasy. I wait for him to open the door but instead he looks at me and asks if I've ever sucked a cock. "once back in college" I say, but I was drunk and don't remember it...he unzipped his pants and puts one of his strong hands on my head and pushes me down...."suck it" he says...I push his pants down and take that rod out, I hesitate a little but he says "you know you want it"...."do it" he whispers in a kind voice but also one that won't take no for an answer.

I take his beautiful cock in my mouth and start to move up and down on it...felt so good in my mouth. I taste the cum of all three of us on it which makes me so hard. I feel his hands on my head again as he whispers "relax...and take it all" as he pushes me down on it...I gag for a moment but then take it all the way down...sucking that incredible tool of his...we move to the back seat where there is more room he sits back and enjoys as I please his incredible cock. I undo my pants to relieve the pressure of my hard cock against my jeans as I'm so turned on by sucking him...he starts to moan as he gets close...my hands squeezing his balls as I take him all the way down my throat. Suddenly his body stiffens and then thrusts I feel the first shot as his tip is deep down my throat, then the next fills my mouth, I try to swallow as he pumps more. The excess running down the shaft as I try to keep up...As he finishes cumming I keep licking up all the cum...he pulls up his pants we say good bye as he goes and gets in his car...

I drive back to the hotel, still rock hard, can't believe what I just did, Suzy will wonder why I was gone so long, should I tell her? I decide not to, I get to the room, open the door slide in next to her in bed...as she nuzzles next to me she tells me "thank you for giving me my fantasy" I smile and tell it was just as much mine as hers. She smiles and asks to "did you like sucking his cock?" startled she smiles and informs me she told Mike to make me suck him. She said "I know that was your secret fantasy".....Then she showed me a text from Mike that read "mission accomplished, he took all of it" ...I smiled and told her about it as we fucked again that night...